Collection of Your Information
EverythingFeet may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of EverythingFeet’s products and services, or the Site or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Site. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about EverythingFeet’s products and services or sign up to receive EverythingFeet’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Downloading and using one of our mobile applications.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Site.
- Purchasing any product or service from EverythingFeet.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to EverythingFeet.
- Requesting information or assistance from EverythingFeet. EverythingFeet may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding EverythingFeet’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that EverythingFeet may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to EverythingFeet, or in other communications to EverythingFeet. In addition, EverythingFeet may collect additional information from users of our Services, such as our mobile applications as described in the “Mobile Applications” section below. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to EverythingFeet.
Like many websites, EverythingFeet utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Site and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided EverythingFeet with personal information.
Cookies help EverythingFeet to improve the Site and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling EverythingFeet to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Site or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting EverythingFeet’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or the Services.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, EverythingFeet uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that EverythingFeet collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Site or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by EverythingFeet, please contact: info@EverythingFeet.com.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon EverythingFeet’s collection of your personal information, EverythingFeet may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with EverythingFeet, on or through the Site;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Site and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Site;
- To develop and manage EverythingFeet's business and operations;
- To detect and protect EverythingFeet and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with EverythingFeet’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving EverythingFeet;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
EverythingFeet will not disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom EverythingFeet hires to provide services on EverythingFeet’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about EverythingFeet’s products and services.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by EverythingFeet in accordance with applicable laws. However, EverythingFeet will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for EverythingFeet business purposes.
EverythingFeet recognizes the privacy interests of children and EverythingFeet encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. EverythingFeet does not target its services or the Site to children under 18. EverythingFeet does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
EverythingFeet does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from EverythingFeet (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by EverythingFeet. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from EverythingFeet, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: info@EverythingFeet.com.
Access and Correction
EverythingFeet will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, EverythingFeet will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that EverythingFeet holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, EverythingFeet will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Attention: Privacy Officer
184 South Livingston Ave. #9-176
Livingston, NJ 07039